- Biosolution performs a variety of cell and organ toxicity tests using different cells of human origin and human tissue models.
- Liver Toxicity
- Skin Corrosion
- Skin Irritation
- Skin Sensitivity
- Micronucleus Test
- Eye Irritation
- Eye Phototoxicity
- Oral Irritation
- Neural Toxicity
Cell Toxicity Test
- Biosolution uses primary cultured cells of human origin to evaluate the cell toxicity of a substance
Liver Toxicity Test
- Biosolution evaluates the liver toxicity by treating a liver
spheroid with a substance and performing LDH assays,
MTT assays etc. to evaluate the toxicity and histopathology
Skin irritation test
- SoluDerm is used to determine whether the skin has been
irritated, and the amount of irritation caused by
measuring the cell viability and inflammatory mediating
factors on the artificial skin after treating it with a solid,
liquid, oil, or wax type test material.
- Soluderm is used to determine whether the test material
shows phototoxicity by measuring the cell viability of the
artificial skin irradiated with and without UV rays after
treating it with the test material.
- Biosolution determines whether the test material causes
genotoxicity by counting micronuclei formation within the
cells after treating the artificial skin with the test material
or adding the test material to a culture medium.